You may increase your efficiency in trail running through this course. Also, you may learn how to plan your own training programs and your competitions. We hope you can get a full understanding on the skills which can improve your trail running performance.
Date：29th May 2021 (Saturday)
Time：3:00p.m. - 6:00p.m.
Location：Castle Peak (near Yeung King Playground)
Target：Participant of Perform Elite
Details of Workshop: Skills of using body structure to increase the efficiency on mountain roads, stairs or sloping roads and the skills of calculate the pacing
Route: Yeung King Playground (near the public toilet) to the Peak of Castle Peak (Go and Back)
Total elevation: 500m
Equipment: Suitable sportswear and enough refreshment
Instructor：Tsui Sheung Kan
(Registration is closed)
- Post trail runner sponsor by Columbia and full of passion in education
- Post coach of “Runourcity” Running Program of Youth
- Instructor of Columbia 「GO WILD」and other workshop of trail run
Experience & Competition Record
- Ngong Ping Charity Walk 29KM - 1st runner up (2019)
- Ngong Ping Charity Walk 29KM - Men Champion (2018)
- Convoy Totem Run 42KM - Men 2nd runner up (2018)
- Rebel Walker 4 - Men Open 1st runner up (2018)
- GARMIN 42K - Men 2nd runner up (2018)
- Mountain Range 50 - Mix 1st runner up (2018)
- Oxfam Trailwalker - 14 hours 08 minutes (2018)
Qualification & Related Certificates
- The Peak Hunter: Trail Run Coach Certification (Level One)
- The Peak Hunter: Trail Run Coach Foundation Program
- Hong Kong Baptist University: Certificate in Fitness Instruction
- Level 1 Mountain Craft Training Certificate
- Certificate of Physical Fitness Association of Hong Kong, China
- The Garmin Running Coach Training Course
- Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals: Stretching Instructor Certification
Terms and Conditions:
- The Organizer reserves the right of limit and refuses any enrolment of the workshop, and reserves the right to contact participants of the workshop (“Participants”) for information regarding their enrolment.
- Participants should read, understand, agree to follow and accept the terms and conditions.
- Participants are advised to arrange their own insurance cover for participating in the workshop.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact participants of the workshop (“Participants”) for information regarding their enrolment.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to refuse any entry to participate in the workshop for due to any inappropriate behaviour.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event workshop. Participants should read the terms and condition on their behalf own before enrolment.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to refuse any entry to participate for improper sportswear.
- Participants should take note of social distancing. Each group of participants must consist of no more than four persons and remain at least 1.5 meters between groups, otherwise, participants should wear a mask. If not, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the enrolment.
- Participants should prepare for their supplies, food and drink by their own.
- Participants are required to take care of their personal property during the workshop. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss incurred from their participation in the workshop.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to cancel, change or delay the workshop on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- The Organizer will notice the participants two hours before the workshop if cancel, change or delay the workshop on-site due to the adverse weather condition.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the organizer.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.